For home control, the Control Panel’s built-in Z-Wave radio module allows controlling and monitoring various home automation devices such as lighting, locks, heating, and air conditioning. The Z-Wave
radio module can also activate Z-Wave remote alarm sirens.
Setup and control of Z-Wave devices is accessed by pressing the SERVICES button and using the Manage Z-Wave Devices Screen. This screen displays buttons for controlling various Z-Wave devices and a button to access the Z-Wave toolbox.
Z-Wave setup is performed using the Toolbox. Access the Toolbox using the following steps:
- From the Manage Z-Wave Devices Screen, press the TOOLBOX button.
- Enter the Master User Code. If enabled, only the Master User Code (or the Installer Code) can be used to access the Z-Wave Toolbox.
- 2GIG GO Control Panel Quick Programming Guide
- GO Control Panel Demo (Requires Adobe Flash)
- 2GIG Go Control Panel Owners Manual